Norfolk Identity Provider - Change Password
Complete this form to change your Google NSIX Email (and apps) account password.
Return to the Google Applications page.
Please enter your username and current password, followed by your new password twice.
Your new password can contain numbers and upper and lower case letters but must not include special characters e.g. £ $ & !
Passwords can contain only numbers and letters. Special characters (e.g. £ % ! &) are not allowed.
For students, passwords must be at least 10 characters in length.
For staff, passwords must be at least 10 characters in length, and additionally meet the following rules.
- Must have at least one character from each of the character sets A-Z, a-z and 0-9
- When passwords are changed, you may not use any of the last four passwords you have previously set
- Passwords must not contain sequential alpha numeric sequences with a run of three or greater (e.g. ABC or 123)
- Passwords must not contain identical alpha numeric sequences with a run of three or greater (e.g. AAA)
- Passwords must not contain any phrase derived from the word password or similar.
- Passwords must not contain your username.
- Passwords must not contain your first name.
- Passwords must not contain your surname.