Hello! Here you can change your Google Email (and apps) password.
Your Google Email account uses your Norfolk ID. The password linked to your Norfolk ID will not be changed in any other systems unless already integrated using the Systems Interoperability Framework (SIF), or The UK Access Management Federation (UKAMF) Single Sign-on.
It may take up to 24 hours for password changes to be reflected across all systems. We are improving the automation of this process all of the time and will update this page accordingly.
We are in the process of rolling SIF integration out to all schools starting with Capita Sims, Fronter secondary schools and Academies.
If you have questions about this service, please contact Norfolk County Council ICT Shared Services on 0845 303 3003.
For students, passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.
For staff, passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, and additionally meet the following rules.
- Must have at least one character from each of the character sets A-Z, a-z and 0-9
- When passwords are changed, you may not use any of the last four passwords you have previously set
- Passwords must not contain sequential alpha numeric sequences with a run of three or greater (e.g. ABC or 123)
- Passwords must not contain identical alpha numeric sequences with a run of three or greater (e.g. AAA)
- Passwords must not contain any phrase derived from the word password or similar.
- Passwords must not contain your username.
- Passwords must not contain your first name.
- Passwords must not contain your surname.